Peter DiCarlo, RA, Partner
Peter DiCarlo is a founding partner of LDCP, and has been active in the building professions since 1985. He earned both BSCE and MSCE degrees from Purdue University. He earned a Master in Architecture from the Harvard Graduate School of Design in 1992 and has since worked for numerous architectural offices in Boston, Philadelphia, and in Europe.
From 2000 to 2006 Peter was an Assistant Professor at the Tyler School of Art Architecture Program where he taught design studios in architecture and urban design and courses on the materials and methods of construction.
Selected projects from Peter’s career prior to LDCP:
- Project Architect/Manager for Venturi, Scott Brown& Associates, Philadelphia, PA
- Architectural Designer, Hillier Architecture, Philadelphia, PA
- Project Architect for Atelier Pichlemann, Vienna, Austria
- Architectural Designer, Ondras Associates, Cambridge, MA
- Project Engineer/Structural engineer at LeMessurier Consultants, Cambridge, MA
- Dormitories, University of Massachusetts, Lowell [Architects: ARC]
- 222 Berkley Street, Boston, MA [Architect: Robert A.M. Stern]
- 125 Summer Street, Boston, MA [Architects: KPF]
- Structural engineer for Skidmore, Owings and Merrill, Chicago, IL
- Arab International Bank, Cairo, Egypt
- Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA